He it is Who has raised among the unlettered people a Messenger from among themselves who recites unto them His Signs, and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and Wisdom though before that they were in manifest error; And He will raise him among others of them who have not yet joined them. He is the Mighty, the Wise.” Surah Al-Jumuah 62:3-4
A companion of The Holy Prophet sa relates: One day we were sitting with The Holy Prophet sa when this chapter was revealed. I enquired from Muhammad sa. Who are the people to whom the words and among others of them who have not yet joined them refer? Salman ra, a Persian was sitting among us. The Holy Prophet sa put his hand on Salman ra and said.If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from among these would surely find it. (Bukhari).
The advent of The Holy Prophet sa is described metaphorically as the appearance of God Almighty. The Holy Prophet sa became the mirror reflecting Divine Attributes. He was Al- Abd. The Holy Quran calls him Abdullah (72:20) — The Servant of Allah. For the latter days God in His Mercy sent us the servant of The Servant — Ghulam Ahmad as. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani as (Ahmad as) claimed to be The Promised Messiah and Mahdi. Ahmad as claimed to be the metaphorical second coming of Jesus as of Nazareth and the divine guide, whose advent was foretold by the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad sa.
Related Articles & Books
- Introducing the Books of The Promised Messiah as
- An Introduction to the Hidden Treasures of Islam
- Claims and Teachings – Ahmad The Promised Messiah and Mahdi
- Covenant of the Prophets
- Demystifying the Second Coming
- Where is Jesus? The Case of the Missing Messiah
- Brief Notes on Life of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad
- Seerat Masih-e-Maudas
- Short Biography of The Promised Messiahas
- Morals of Ahmad as
- An American Impostor – A Sign for the West!
- Death of Lekh Ram – A Sign for the people of India
- Miraculous knowledge of Arabic
- Message of the Promised Messiah for Contemporary Society
- The case of the Missing Messiah
- The Promised Messiah – Prophecies Fulfilled
- Hadhrat Ahmad
- Life of Ahmad
- The Promised Messiah and Mahdi
- Ahmad The Guided One
- Mirror of Charm and Beauty
- Some Hidden Pearls(Durr-i-Maknun)
- Scattered Pearls(Durr-i-Manthur)
For more information about The Promised Messiah, Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad a.s. visit here.